District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of river Sakari. Due to the advent of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the seat of descendants of his disciple Dharmdas , it was named as Kabirdham. as Kabirdham.
About 17 km from District Hq. Bhoramdeo is a very important place historically and archeologically. This place was the capital of Nagvanshi kings from 9th century to 14th century. After that this region came under possession of Haihayvanshi Kings who were related to state Ratanpur. The Archaelogical remains of the temple and old fort constructed by these kings are still available.
- Notice of cancellation of advertisement for contractual recruitment to the post of faculty member under C.M.Panchayat Empowerment (BPRC) scheme
- Advertisement for contractual recruitment to the post of faculty member under C.M.Panchayat Empowerment (BPRC) scheme
- Office of District Panchayat Kabirdham, National Rural Livelihood Mission ‘Bihan’ for recruitment to various contractual posts after group discussion / interview and skill test, publication of final preference list
- Notice of Walk-in Interview for contractual appointment on vacant posts of specialist medical officers and medical officers under other administrative funds/ N.H.M.
- BTM And ATM under Extension Reforms (ATMA) Scheme Selected and waiting list
- District Kabirdham Mining Survey Report