District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of river Sakari. Due to the advent of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the seat of descendants of his disciple Dharmdas , it was named as Kabirdham. as Kabirdham.
About 17 km from District Hq. Bhoramdeo is a very important place historically and archeologically. This place was the capital of Nagvanshi kings from 9th century to 14th century. After that this region came under possession of Haihayvanshi Kings who were related to state Ratanpur. The Archaelogical remains of the temple and old fort constructed by these kings are still available.
- NIT for Sand Lease Bid(Reverse Auction)
- Notice Regarding Verification of Candidates Documents as per Merit List for Patwari Training Session 2019
- Advertisement for Contractual Appointment on various vacant posts under National Health Mission
- Publication of the draft under Land Purchase Policy 2016
- Notification publication Act 19 Gram Tatawahi
- Kabirdham District Level Transfer Order of Various Department