District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of river Sakari. Due to the advent of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the seat of descendants of his disciple Dharmdas , it was named as Kabirdham. as Kabirdham.
About 17 km from District Hq. Bhoramdeo is a very important place historically and archeologically. This place was the capital of Nagvanshi kings from 9th century to 14th century. After that this region came under possession of Haihayvanshi Kings who were related to state Ratanpur. The Archaelogical remains of the temple and old fort constructed by these kings are still available.
- Tender for Kodo-Kutki Processing unit Regards
- List of Selected Candidates and Waiting List for Patwari Training Session 2019
- Notice of Disposal of Claim Objection in Respect of the List of Eligible/Ineligible Candidates for Patwari Training Session 2019
- Notice Regarding Verification of Candidates Documents as per Merit List for Patwari Training Session 2019
- Publication of the draft under Land Purchase Policy 2016
- Notification publication Act 19 Gram Tatawahi