District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of river Sakari. Due to the advent of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the seat of descendants of his disciple Dharmdas , it was named as Kabirdham. as Kabirdham.
About 17 km from District Hq. Bhoramdeo is a very important place historically and archeologically. This place was the capital of Nagvanshi kings from 9th century to 14th century. After that this region came under possession of Haihayvanshi Kings who were related to state Ratanpur. The Archaelogical remains of the temple and old fort constructed by these kings are still available.
- List of eligible / ineligible and canceled applications issued for contractual appointment to various posts under N.H.M. And C.R.S.(Baiga fund)
- Advertisement for the recruitment of Guest Lecturer(PGT) and Guest Teacher(TGT) for Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Taregaon (J) Bodla
- Advertisement for part time “Anshkalin Shaala Sangwari”.
- Selection List and Waiting list under ICPS Kawrdha
- District Kabirdham Mining Survey Report
- Advetisement for Guest Lecturer in Govt. I.T.I Pandariya