District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of river Sakari. Due to the advent of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the seat of descendants of his disciple Dharmdas , it was named as Kabirdham. as Kabirdham.
About 17 km from District Hq. Bhoramdeo is a very important place historically and archeologically. This place was the capital of Nagvanshi kings from 9th century to 14th century. After that this region came under possession of Haihayvanshi Kings who were related to state Ratanpur. The Archaelogical remains of the temple and old fort constructed by these kings are still available.
- Regarding release of draft in Working Women’s Hostel Scheme
- Tender for purchase of books from MP Fund under District Planning and Statistics, Kabirdham
- Advertisement for recruitment of Block Coordinator Contract under District Panchayat Kabirdham Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural)
- Allotment of Government vacant land and vacant Nazul land in the municipality area
- BTM And ATM under Extension Reforms (ATMA) Scheme Selected and waiting list