District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of river Sakari. Due to the advent of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the seat of descendants of his disciple Dharmdas , it was named as Kabirdham. as Kabirdham.
About 17 km from District Hq. Bhoramdeo is a very important place historically and archeologically. This place was the capital of Nagvanshi kings from 9th century to 14th century. After that this region came under possession of Haihayvanshi Kings who were related to state Ratanpur. The Archaelogical remains of the temple and old fort constructed by these kings are still available.
- “Expression of Interest” invited for the Career Guidance program under District Education Officer District Kabirdham
- Notice of objection on 2019 faculty member posts contractual recruitment under CM Panchayat Empowerment (B.P.R.C. Kawardha) scheme
- Regarding the release of the format Kamkaji Mahila Hostel Scheme
- Publication of appointment form for appointment of selected candidates for recruitment of women health coordinator 2nd ANM posts
- Tender for the Meal Arrangement Year 2019-20 in District Hospital Kabirdham
- Notice of selection and waiting list and counseling for recruitment of women health coordinator 2nd ANM posts