District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of river Sakari. Due to the advent of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the seat of descendants of his disciple Dharmdas , it was named as Kabirdham. as Kabirdham.
About 17 km from District Hq. Bhoramdeo is a very important place historically and archeologically. This place was the capital of Nagvanshi kings from 9th century to 14th century. After that this region came under possession of Haihayvanshi Kings who were related to state Ratanpur. The Archaelogical remains of the temple and old fort constructed by these kings are still available.
- Tender for supply of technical assistant and AMTS (class IV) personnel through agency for census 2021
- BTM and ATM under Extension Reforms (Atma)Scheme Interview information for eligible candidates
- जिला परियोजना लाइवलीहुड कॉलेज महाराजपुर कबीरधाम अंतर्गत वाक इन इंटरव्यू के माध्यम से मेहमान प्रशिक्षक का चयन
- Selection of guest instructor through walk in interview under District Project Livelihood College Maharajpur, Kabirdham
- Tender Notice for Government Vehicle CG02-3480(2007) BOLERO D.I. Auction
- District Kabirdham Mining Survey Report