District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of river Sakari. Due to the advent of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the seat of descendants of his disciple Dharmdas , it was named as Kabirdham. as Kabirdham.
About 17 km from District Hq. Bhoramdeo is a very important place historically and archeologically. This place was the capital of Nagvanshi kings from 9th century to 14th century. After that this region came under possession of Haihayvanshi Kings who were related to state Ratanpur. The Archaelogical remains of the temple and old fort constructed by these kings are still available.
- Tender Notice for Government Vehicle CG02-3480(2007) BOLERO D.I. Auction
- “Excellent Farmer Award” (State, District, Block level) and Group Award under Atma Yojana
- Regarding Publishing the information for the transcription of office sponsored materials
- Notice of cancellation of advertisement for guest teacher and non-teaching posts for Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Taregaon (J) Bodla
- Advertisement for guest teacher and non-teaching posts for Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Taregaon (J) Bodla
- BTM And ATM under Extension Reforms (ATMA) Scheme Selected and waiting list