District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of river Sakari. Due to the advent of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the seat of descendants of his disciple Dharmdas , it was named as Kabirdham. as Kabirdham.
About 17 km from District Hq. Bhoramdeo is a very important place historically and archeologically. This place was the capital of Nagvanshi kings from 9th century to 14th century. After that this region came under possession of Haihayvanshi Kings who were related to state Ratanpur. The Archaelogical remains of the temple and old fort constructed by these kings are still available.
- Notice of Cancellation of Appointment Order
- Notice of Tender Invitation of Game Kumbh 2018
- Teacher Panchayat Time Scale Order
- Lecturer Panchayat Time Scale Order
- Publication of Advertisement for Contractual Recruitment (Advisory) on Vacancies Under National Food Security Mission
- Local Holiday declared by collector