District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of river Sakari. Due to the advent of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the seat of descendants of his disciple Dharmdas , it was named as Kabirdham. as Kabirdham.
About 17 km from District Hq. Bhoramdeo is a very important place historically and archeologically. This place was the capital of Nagvanshi kings from 9th century to 14th century. After that this region came under possession of Haihayvanshi Kings who were related to state Ratanpur. The Archaelogical remains of the temple and old fort constructed by these kings are still available.
- Kabirdham District Level Transfer Order of Various Department
- Memorandum for vehicle stand and canteen operation in Tehsil office premises
- Publications of Secretarial Assistant Selection and Waiting List under NHM
- Advertisement for guest teacher
- Order for timely pay scale and regularization of lecturer panchayat and teacher panchayat
- Tender for clean-up arrangement in the District Hospital Kabirdham 2019-20