District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of river Sakari. Due to the advent of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the seat of descendants of his disciple Dharmdas , it was named as Kabirdham. as Kabirdham.
About 17 km from District Hq. Bhoramdeo is a very important place historically and archeologically. This place was the capital of Nagvanshi kings from 9th century to 14th century. After that this region came under possession of Haihayvanshi Kings who were related to state Ratanpur. The Archaelogical remains of the temple and old fort constructed by these kings are still available.
- Notice of eligible ineligible / claim objection for contractual recruitment to the B.T.M. & A.T.M. posts under Extension Reforms (ATMA) Scheme
- Selection / waiting list for contractual appointment for Nursing Officer NBSU / 24 × 7 PHC / NUHM posts under NHM
- N.H.M. & C.R.S. Selection and waiting list for contractual appointment to various posts under (Baiga fund)
- Tender for “Apparel Lab Establishment” Machine & Tool Equipment in District Project Livelihood College Maharajpur
- District Kabirdham Mining Survey Report
- Publication of the draft under Land Purchase Policy 2016