ABOUT THE DISTRICT
District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of the Sakri River. It was named Kabirdham due to the arrival of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the throne by the descendants of his disciple Dharamdas. Which is known as Kabirdham.
Bhoramdev is a very important place historically and archaeologically, about 17 km from the district headquarter. This place was the capital of the Nagavanshi kings from the 9th century to the 14th century. After that this area belonged to Ratanpur of the state, which came under the possession of Haihayavanshi king. Archaeological remains of temples and old forts built by these kings are still available.
- Notice inviting quotation for daily rental of CCTV cameras for various election related works.
- Merit list for the post of Fellow for Aspirational Block Bodla under District Panchayat Kabirdham
- Tender for printing of B-1, Khasro (Part 1 and Part 2) and receipt
- Advertisement for appointment of Assistant Veterinary Field Officers on honorarium basis
- “Expression of Interest” invited to conduct training under District Project Livelihood College Kabirdham
- Land acquisition – Publication of Public Notice on
Covid-19 Helpline Number
District Helpline Number 07741-232609
District Health (IDSP) Helpline Number 07741-232078
District Health (Home Isolation) Helpline Number +91- 8085145441