ABOUT THE DISTRICT
District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of the Sakri River. It was named Kabirdham due to the arrival of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the throne by the descendants of his disciple Dharamdas. Which is known as Kabirdham.
Bhoramdev is a very important place historically and archaeologically, about 17 km from the district headquarter. This place was the capital of the Nagavanshi kings from the 9th century to the 14th century. After that this area belonged to Ratanpur of the state, which came under the possession of Haihayavanshi king. Archaeological remains of temples and old forts built by these kings are still available.
- Instructions for various events during Navratri, Dussehra and Eid-e-Milad festival
- Order Section 144 No. 6417 Kawardha Dated 11/10/2021
- Applications are invited for the posts of temporary deputation/contractual non-teaching staff in Swami Atmanand Government English School Kawardha
- List of claims-objections received in the office of the Electoral Registration Officer Month-September
- Instructions for issuing permission letters for extremely important works
- Modified order passed under Section-144 Code of Criminal Procedure dated 05-10-2021
Covid-19 Helpline Number
District Helpline Number 07741-232609
District Health (IDSP) Helpline Number 07741-232078
District Health (Home Isolation) Helpline Number +91- 8085145441
- No post to display