ABOUT THE DISTRICT
District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of the Sakri River. It was named Kabirdham due to the arrival of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the throne by the descendants of his disciple Dharamdas. Which is known as Kabirdham.
Bhoramdev is a very important place historically and archaeologically, about 17 km from the district headquarter. This place was the capital of the Nagavanshi kings from the 9th century to the 14th century. After that this area belonged to Ratanpur of the state, which came under the possession of Haihayavanshi king. Archaeological remains of temples and old forts built by these kings are still available.
- Revised final eligible-ineligible list and merit list for skill / written test for appointment to the posts of Junior Secretarial Assistant under 15th Finance Commission Health Grants
- Publication of list for claim-objection for contractual recruitment on various posts in Swami Atmanand Government English School Kawardha, Bodla, Pandaria and S.Lohara
- Claim-objection resolution list for contractual appointment on various vacant posts under National Health Mission
- Land acquisition – Publication of Public Notice on
- Selection and Waiting list with the marks obtained by the candidates for appointment to various posts in urban health institutions under the 15th Finance Commission Health Grants
- List of villages directly and indirectly affected by mines in Kabirdham district
Covid-19 Helpline Number
District Helpline Number 07741-232609
District Health (IDSP) Helpline Number 07741-232078
District Health (Home Isolation) Helpline Number +91- 8085145441
- No post to display