ABOUT THE DISTRICT
District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of the Sakri River. It was named Kabirdham due to the arrival of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the throne by the descendants of his disciple Dharamdas. Which is known as Kabirdham.
Bhoramdev is a very important place historically and archaeologically, about 17 km from the district headquarter. This place was the capital of the Nagavanshi kings from the 9th century to the 14th century. After that this area belonged to Ratanpur of the state, which came under the possession of Haihayavanshi king. Archaeological remains of temples and old forts built by these kings are still available.
- List of Claim-objection and selected and waiting list issued for contractual appointment on various vacant posts under National Health Mission.
- Advertisement for deputation/contractual recruitment for various posts in Swami Atmanand English Medium School Pandariya
- Advertisement for deputation/contractual recruitment for various posts in Swami Atmanand English Medium School Bodla
- Advertisement for deputation/contractual recruitment for various posts in Swami Atmanand English Medium School S.Lohara
- Land acquisition – Publication of Public Notice on
- SOP Order for running skill training institute, coaching center and library located under Kabirdham district in Dated of 04-09-2020
Covid-19 Helpline Number
District Helpline Number 07741-232609
District Health (IDSP) Helpline Number 07741-232078
District Health (Home Isolation) Helpline Number +91- 8085145441
- No post to display