ABOUT THE DISTRICT
District Kabirdham is a peaceful and attractive place located on the southern bank of the Sakri River. It was named Kabirdham due to the arrival of Kabir Sahib and the establishment of the throne by the descendants of his disciple Dharamdas. Which is known as Kabirdham.
Bhoramdev is a very important place historically and archaeologically, about 17 km from the district headquarter. This place was the capital of the Nagavanshi kings from the 9th century to the 14th century. After that this area belonged to Ratanpur of the state, which came under the possession of Haihayavanshi king. Archaeological remains of temples and old forts built by these kings are still available.
- Coming from other states/districts within the district, working in various commercial establishments and all the landlords within the district, the information of their tenants and business establishments to the concerned station in-charge for verification.
- List of claims-objections received in the office of the Electoral Registration Officer Month-December
- List of claims-objections received in the office of the Electoral Registration Officer Month-November
- According to the order of Hon’ble Supreme Court, publicity of police accountability and publication of information to the general public by meeting
- Modified order passed under Section-144 Code of Criminal Procedure dated 05-10-2021
- Information about Section-144 applicable in Kawardha, the urban body of District Kabirdham
Covid-19 Helpline Number
District Helpline Number 07741-232609
District Health (IDSP) Helpline Number 07741-232078
District Health (Home Isolation) Helpline Number +91- 8085145441
- No post to display